Planning and management control are key steps in the maintenance and development of corporate values; our professional staff of the studies has gained a significant experience in the following phases:
- Analysis of economic and financial flows with preparing budgets and related reports;
- Prospective evaluation of the company with projection of free cash flow and preparation of the business plan with coaching management in its execution;
- Analysis and planning of the process for forecasting income statement and net working capital, through the identification of key indicators;
- Analysis of performance indicators and financial stability for evaluating restructuring options and the break-even level;
- Design, construction and assistance in the system of management accounting for cost centres, and preparation of operating budgets;
- Strategic assessments: assistance in the processes of assessment and measurement of corporate strategies and more generally in the definition and implementation of management systems geared to the creation of value.